Calvary Baptist Academy
The Admissions Process is Really Simple. Start with These Three Easy Steps.
1. Schedule a Tour
Simply click the button below to schedule your tour of Calvary. You’ll be able to come visit and get all of the questions answered.
3. Become a Conqueror
Take a deep breath and know you’ve made a great decision by choosing Calvary Baptist Academy.
The extended Admissions Process looks more like this:
Let us know that you are interested by submitting a request for more information. You can do this by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the top of the page.
After receiving and reviewing the additional information about CBA, schedule a tour of the campus. This is the best way for you to meet our faculty and staff, see how the school operates, and to get a feel for the spirit and culture of CBA.
After the tour, parents/guardians will be given an Application Packet to look over, fill out, and return. A student will be considered to be in process for admission when the following items are completed and received:
- Application for Admission
- Handbook Agreement Form
- Pastor’s Reference Form
- Non-refundable Application fee of $35
- Signed Release of Records (1st – 12th)
- Copy of report cards from last year, transcript, and standardized test results (1st -12th)
* For students going into 1st-6th grades, admission will generally be decided without the need for an interview or diagnostic testing. For children in these grades, skip down to Step 6 – Acceptance.
For students going into 7th-12th grades, once the application process is completed, an interview will be scheduled with the potential student and their parents.
5) DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
If a student passes the interview, the parents will be contacted to schedule a date and time for diagnostic/entrance testing (6th-12th grades).
After the above steps have been completed, and upon the review by CBA’s Admissions Board, parents will be notified on whether or not their child was accepted.
Upon acceptance, parents will work with the school office in finalizing all paperwork and anything else needed in preparing for the start of school. The following items will be included with the Letter of Acceptance or with the Application Packet. Final admission is contingent upon the receipt of all the following items within twenty-one (21) days of notification of acceptance.
- Extended Family Information
- Media Release Form
- Handbook Agreement Form
- Student Standard of Conduct (6th-12th)
- Medical Release Form
- Annual Parental Permission & Release Form for Field Trips
- Smart Tuition Enrollment Form (obtain from office)
- Copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Current, up-to-date Immunization record
- Non-refundable Registration fee (1st-12th): $125